Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Siblings Christmas Card


The minute I saw a version of this z-fold card with a stairstep decorated for Christmas here, I knew I wanted to make them for my brothers and sisters and place Christmas stockings on the stairsteps just like my Mom did for all of us. There were 8 of us kids and then she added a stocking for each spouse and grandchild, so there was a lot of love and memories each Christmas there. Just seeing the scene puts a smile on my face and I am sure it will for each of my siblings too. Here are a few more pictures:






I had to choose several different patterned cardstocks since I didn't have enough for all six to be the same. I added the perfect "Family" die from Quietfire Designs and Elizabeth Crafts for the wall and added a window diecut with a Poppy Stamps die with a Clear Views Transparency picture behind it. The card lies flat to mail. 

I am entering this card in the Christmas/Winter Holidays challenge at Simon Says Stamp MondayWishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas season!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another wonderful card. A great staircase design. The siblings will,love it.

Sandra said...

What a super fun card, love the staircase with the stockings and the pretty christmas wallpaper. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra