Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Metallic Tissue Butterfly Love Card

I love the metallic tissue background I learned about on a Facebook group I belong to and have made many great cards with this technique. If you would like to try it, I shared a tutorial on the technique here on my blog. I think the background is so beautiful, all I need to do is mount it on a card and add a couple diecuts and the result is a gorgeous card every time. This time I chose a lovely new butterfly die from Concord & 9th and a sentiment die from Impression Obsession. I cut both out of white and purple scraps, glued them on offsetting them just a bit and added some pearls to the butterfly. Here is a close up of the gorgeous background and butterfly:


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW! Gorgeous background! Your card is beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the background with these colors. A lovely card design.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning card, Karen