Wednesday, November 2, 2016

CAS Hot Air Balloon Birthday with Die-Versions Dies

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this CAS card I created with a new favorite Die-Versions die for a stamp camp I recently hosted with beginning card makers. I love how simply using a fun die cut over a patterned paper or a background we create makes for a great card! I attached some cloudy sky paper over a white A2 card base. I die cut Die-Version’s Hot Air Balloon Birthday out of several colors of cork paper and simply attached them.  

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A simple but very effective card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great die and a cute card.