Thursday, September 1, 2016

Back to School in Wisconsin


Today is back to school day in my state of Wisconsin, and this is the card I created for my grandson. The front is just a cute image and a sentiment I printed on my computer. The real fun happens when he opens the card: 


I saw these dies for a pop up circle and the emoji faces from Neat and Tangled and of course could not resist. I made Nate's with glasses and a funny grin. I think he will love it:) 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

6 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That is a pretty cool card. I know people who would gladly cut that with a craft knife back in the day. I say bring on the dies!!

Virginia L. said...

Love this awesome interactive card, Karen! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Celeste Goff said...

What a cool card Karen! I love the digital pixel look!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is super creative of you and the card is awesome. Your grandson will love it.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous fun card Karen. Love the crooked grin.
Blessings
Maxine

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!!! I LOVE this fun die!! I