Friday, July 22, 2016

Soft Embossed Sympathy Card with Crackerbox Palace Stamps


It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a sympathy card I made with some Crackerbox Palace stamps and Clarity Stencil Brushes. I am loving the subtle soft look that is so easy to achieve with the Clarity brushes and ink. I heat embossed Crackerbox Palace’s beautiful rose bouquet with white embossing powder in the center of my card front. I applied a strip of temporary tape on all four sides for a mask and then used a Clarity Stencil Brush to bring in soft color in the rectangle opening around the roses. After I removed the temporary tape strips, I applied just a little pink around the edges of the card front to soften those as well. I stamped CBP’s “With Sympathy” to complete the front of the card. I also stamped one of my favorite Crackerbox Palace sentiments on the inside of the card:


The Clarity Stencil Brushes are available at Crackerbox Palace on line, but the website is in transition right now. You can find out more about them by calling the store at 608-755-4638 or emailing them at crackerbox@crackerboxstamps.com.

I am entering this card in the embossing challenge at Scrapy Land and the Anything Goes challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine. 

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - this is amazing Karen - love the soft colour and the way you have used it.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very pretty card.

Linda said...

This is so beautiful and delicate. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Ellie Knol said...

Thanks for joining in the Craft Stamper's TIMI challenge, LOVE your entry!
xxx Ellie Knol xxx