Friday, March 18, 2016

Fairy Wishes and Lucky Stars


I have been playing with some gorgeous semi dies from Tonic Studios for a class I am teaching in April and this card is one I made with Moonglade Wish Die set and Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter. I die cut the Moonglade fairy out of two sided sticky paper and then sprinkled on Glitter Rose Gold from Nuvo (by Tonic) and burnished it in. Here is a closer look at all the sparkle of this lovely glitter  which is even prettier IRL:


I punched a gold star made with regular gold Nuvo glitter and rounded the corners on the black A2 card base. On the inside, I die cut just the edge of this versatile set and added a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments Two.

I am entering this card in the Use Some Lucky Stars challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  and the Anything Goes challenge at Creative Moments.

7 comments:

Cara said...

Deceptively simple, but stunning. Beautiful card, love the sparkle. Have a great weekend, Cara x

Barb said...

It's lovely Karen. Lots of gorgeous sparkle. I'm sure you class will be very happy with this make. Barbxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just wonderful!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card with all that sparkle.

Emma Williams said...

Really pretty card and I love how you've decorated the inside, it looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)