Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Living Life - and Stamping - Without an Eraser


I wanted to make a card with an awesome new zentangled leaf stamp from Stampendous and they include a free stencil in the stamp set so I used my red and orange distress ink to color the leaf shape using the stencil. Then I pulled out my MISTI to line up the stamp perfectly with the colored stencil shape, and this was the result:(  Then I remembered this awesome new stamp from Impression Obsession and decided to use it on the card and save the piece. I layered the leaf piece on black and then on red crackled cardstock from Core'dination and ended up loving how the card turned out.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Amuse Studio and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous 'save' of a wonderful card Karen - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Fabulous Zentangle leaf love CAS card and thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Wonderful card. Love the zentangle leave. Janny

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really a gorgeous card design. Love the leaf!