Friday, October 16, 2015

Boooo-gie Nights from Crackerbox Palace



It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a Halloween card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps and a die from Die-Versions. I cut a mask out of acetate with Die-Version’s Patterned Pumpkin. I taped the mask down over a cream colored card piece and also masked a moon. Then I sponged red, orange and black distress inks, and yellow on the moon after removing that mask. I stamped Crackerbox Palace’s trick or treating kids parade and my favorite Halloween sentiment, “Booo”gie Nights, and attached the completed piece to a black cardbase.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Craft Your Passion.

4 comments:

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Wat een leuke kaart je kan er een heel verhaal bij bedenken. Groetjes Janny

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design for a card and a fun way to add the scene inside the pumpkin.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS Halloween card great masking and love the scene inside the pumpkin---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Sandy said...

Wonderful - I love the image you have used. It sure does explain the happiness of Halloween to me!!
Sandy xx