Thursday, September 10, 2015

September/October Issue of Through the Craftroom Door Now Available


I am happy to share that the newest issue of Through the Craftroom Door is now available. There are 180 pages of crafty goodness in this issue. It includes tons of card samples, some free digis, and lots of tutorials and articles. I have an article on the faux leather look background you see on this card. I taught this technique in my card classes this month and this week at stamp club and everyone loved it. Here is another card from the article with this technique:


I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Tuesday Throwdown and Crafting from the Heart.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Haven't done this technique in a long long time. Very pretty cards.

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! I love both cards! I am going to have to try this, your background on both cards is amazing!

Anne Temple said...

Both of these look great. Love the silhouettes.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that background Karen - wish I could make it to your classes :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on your article. And, I love these gorgeous cards you made with that technique.

stempelfrida said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining Tuesday Throwdown. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de