Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cherish Deep Impressions Feather Card


It is hard to pick my favorite of all the Deep Impressions cards I have made recently, but this one would one of my top choices. I am so enjoying making cards with the Deep Impressions technique taught by Fran of Stampendous at the summer CHA I went to. The feather on this card is a chipboard piece cut with a die from Quikcutz. I layered on copper and purple embossing powders and topped it with the gorgeous Gold Luxe mix from Stampendous. While still molten, I stamped the feather with my favorite background stamp from Technique Junkies. The picture is a Clear Views transparency from The Mark-It Place and that feather die is from Kelly Purkey. Cherish is from a words die set by Tim Holtz for Sizzix. Here is a close-up picture of the beautiful feather and a picture of how I continued the theme in the inside of the card:



I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting with Friends and Simply Papercraft.

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh gosh,this is brilliant hun so effective,just love,the detail hugs Cherylxxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous
hugs Tamara

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Lori Kobular said...

Your card is stunning! I love the way your feather turned out with the embossing powder and other goodies!

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhh this i stunning Karen - love what you are doing with all the embossing and deep stamping at the moment - wonderful colours and textures.
Blessings
Maxine