Friday, June 19, 2015

Enjoying Playing with Color Burst and Crackerbox Palace Stamps


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps and Color Burst colored crystals from Ken Oliver Crafts. I heat embossed Crackerbox Palace’s seaside scene on watercolor paper, then painted the sea and the log pier with Color Burst mixed with water. I wanted a sunset look to the background, so I sprinkled on some red, purple and orange Color Burst and spritzed with water. I made a mistake by the seagull, so I embossed that part again on a part of the prepared watercolor paper. Then I punched it out with a circle punch and raised it with pop dots over the scene that I cut into tiles before attaching on a black piece. I stamped a sentiment from CBP and added two border braids from Dee’s Distinctively also die cut from Color Burst watercolor paper.

I am in love with the brilliant colors and awesome backgrounds and looks easily achieved with this new product from Ken Oliver Crafts! Crackerbox Palace is now carrying all six colors of Color Burst powders and they are on sale right now for 10% off! They can be found at the bottom of the main website page while on sale and in the accessories section here. All you do to get the beautiful colors for your project is sprinkle a little of the concentrated powders onto a piece of watercolor paper and spritz with water. Just a little goes a long way and new colors of Color Burst are being released in July!

In the upcoming weeks I will be posting more cards on the two blogs featuring Color Burst and Crackerbox Palace stamps. You really should give this new product a try- you are going to love what you can do with them!


**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on these cards will be 20% OFF for one week! So the stamps and Color Burst are on sale! Free shipping on all orders over $45 too!! Great deals- Check it out!**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Wonderful Wednesdays. 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Karen this is gorgeous. Loving the mosaic/window effect and lush colouring. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous Karen :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the depth of colour you have achieved Karen, and a mistake is only an opportunity to add a feature - which you did with great aplomb!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and scene.

Michelle J M said...

A truly fabulous card Karen. Michelle x

Vicky Briggs said...

Love the image with the colors. Such a beautiful card.