Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Crackerbox Palace!


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing another St. Patrick’s Day card made with stamps from Crackerbox Palace. To make this card, I started with a great sketch shared at my local stamp club. Crackerbox Palace has bunches of fun clover stamps and I stamped and cut several in different sizes out. I attached a shiny leaf border sticker down the side of a green card front and stamped some small shamrocks. I cut a curved border piece with a die cut from Spellbinders and stamped a beautiful Irish saying and another shamrock. Then I layered the cut out shamrocks along the side of the front.


On the inside of the card, I stamped Happy St. Patrick’s Day and finished the lovely Irish blessing.


**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! ** 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Creative Moments and Scrapper’s Delight.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic St. Patrick's Day card. Great sentiments as well.