Sunday, March 15, 2015

Camera Shaped Card for Classes


I have had this card pinned forever with the intent to try to make one of my own and I finally had the time. I love how it turned out and hope my students do too! I used the Envelope Punch Board from WeR Memory Keepers to create the tab at the top. I folded the grey card up and attached the embossed black front (SU embossing folder) with circles and acetate window cut with several sizes of Nestabilities dies. The "oh snap" and speech bubble die is from My Creative Time. I added a red gem sticker and the ribbon handle to complete the camera front. This is what the inside looks like:

I am entering this card in the shaped cards challenge at Brown Sugar and the anything goes challenge at Art By Miran.

4 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and image thanks for sharing with brown sugar rachel dt

Carole Z said...

Super cute Karen!hugs Carole Z X

kiwimeskreations said...

What an original card - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

You created such a realistic looking camera card design. I love everything about it. You are so talented!