Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kraft Peace Card


I love using kraft paper for my cards and Kraft is the theme at Simon Says Stamp this week. I am sharing a card I made for my daughter's Fellowship featuring their chalice stamp in white. I layered two scalloped circles and a black flourish under the kraft circle. The top flap of the kraft card was cut down with rounded corners and embossed with my favorite embossing folder. I stamped the perfect sentiment on the red dp on the inside of the card.

I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Sweet Stamps.

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the color combination and all the great layers. This is a very beautiful card and a perfect sentiment too!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Get Krafty challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card! Love the combination of the kraft and red together!