Saturday, May 17, 2014

Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids!


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Anything Goes 4 a Child! Create and link any card for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.
We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge:  Crackerbox Palace is giving their winner a $15 gift certificate! QKR Stampede is giving their randomly picked winner 5 images!  And Sassy Studio’s winner gets 4 images of their choice! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card features a Peeking Kitty stamp from Crackerbox Palace which is one of my favorites. I tore all around her and she is peaking out of a frame I made with two sided designer paper. I embossed the black piece with an embossing folder from Sizzix and added the perfect sentiment (also from CBP) on a  grey flag.
QKR Stampede's "Hug Me" is the cute stamp I am featuring on this Father's Day card for one of our kids. I paper pieced his tie and shirt and colored the rest with my copics. I rounded the edges and layered onto a green polka-dotted square card. 

I am entering these cards in the Father's Day challenge at Brown Sugar and the "One for the Boys" challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards and the kids will love these.

caroline said...

great card love it, thank you for joining us at brown sugar challenges, good luck
caroline dt