Friday, March 7, 2014

Vellum Tattoo Lady Card for My Daughter


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing another card I made for my daughter with Crackerbox Palace’s Lady with a Tattoo. My daughter and I just love this stamp and she asked for some cards featuring her. For this one I stamped her on velum and colored her outfit and tattoo with markers from the back. I framed her with an embossing and cutting folder from Cuttlebug and then layered that piece on a white card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The CBP website is being upgraded currently, but you can always email or call them if you want any of the stamps I share.
I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Paper Take Weekly and Loves Rubberstamps.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Lovely card. Gorgeous embossing folder. Lovely image and great colours. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Karen Schroeder said...

I love that stamp also! So glamorous! Love your card...the embossing folder is perfect for the image!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh this is so pretty, love the colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! I love the dry embossing you did! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

Winnie said...

Such a pretty card! I have never seen a stamp of a woman with a tattoo. I have tattoo stamps, so I will look for her. Very classy looking card.