Saturday, February 15, 2014

Punches and/or Die-Cuts at SAS4Kids!



It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Punches and/or Die-cuts 4 Kids. Create and link any card for a child using punches and/or die-cuts, and you could win one of our great prizes.


We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge:  The Cutting Café is giving their winner 3 digi or cutting files! Meljen’s Designs is giving their randomly picked winner 4 digis of their choice!  And Oak Pond Creation’s winner gets 1 image of their choice! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features Teeny Mouse Hugs by Meljen's Designs. I think they are so sweet and decided they really love cheese, so I made them some with a punch from ek success and some yellow triangles. I printed the mice and cut them out with a circle die-cut from Spellbinders. I paper pieced them with different grey patterned papers and added a punched heart and some doodling to complete the card.

My second card is perfect for one of our boys! I picked out the one eyed monster from The Cutting Cafe's Bunch of Monsters, cut him out and attached him in the center of a bunch of circles I die-cut with my Nestabilities. I printed the perfect sentiment from the same set, and cut it out again with my circle dies. I added some googly eyes just for fun.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Through the Craft Room Door and Crafty Girls Challenges

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What fun cards you created for the kids! Hey! I think those of us who are "kids at heart" would even enjoy these. Those mice are so cute the way you pieced them.

Cara said...

OMGosh! Those little mice are adorable. I love the paper piecing. Too fun! Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara