Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful for so many things......


Family and Friends are first on the long list of things I am grateful for this Thanksgiving, of course. I am very blessed in both of those! I am also very grateful for the joy I have experienced this year designing cards and blogging and getting articles accepted for publication in Scrap and Stamp Arts. The current issue (January 2014) is on the bookshelves right now- look for the cover shown to the right here on my blog. On page 15 you will see this card featured on the first page of an article I wrote about using the positives and negatives of die cuts. The feather die is from Lifestyle Crafts and the embossing folder is by Sizzix.

All the stamps on all the cards I designed for this article are from Crackerbox Palace and I am also very grateful for the friendship and fun I have had this past year designing cards for Crackerbox Palace! Their website is being re-designed currently, but when it opens again, you will want to check out their awesome stamps. I especially love their sentiments stamps- check out the inside of this card:


Isn't that perfect? I have 4 more articles being published by Scrap and Stamp Arts, so 2014 will be exciting and blessed for me and I hope for you too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and Party Time Tuesdays.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Margy said...

Karen, I love this card! Congrats on all the new articles, too - you continue to be amazing!