Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Masculine Thank You Card


Sometimes we need a thank you card that has a masculine CAS feel to it, and recently when my family needed some, I designed this one. I started with kraft and black colors because I love that color combo and it seems masculine to me. I embossed the kraft paper with a favorite embossing folder from Tim Holtz for Sizzix, added a couple geese silhouettes I cut with my Silhouette, and finished with the perfect sentiment.

 I am entering this card in the Thank You challenge at Raisin Boat and the Anything Goes challenge at  Challenges 4 Everybody.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!!
Lynn

Linda said...

Beautiful card Karen! I love the way you used the stamp with the embossing folder. Thanks for joining the challenge this month at Raisin Boat.

Unknown said...

Love it. I'm always looking for masculine cards and this one is fabulous. I love the CAS look!