Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shimmer Sheetz and Butterflies


I recently enjoyed a stamping road trip with some dear friends and of course I came home with a bunch of new goodies. One of the new products I bought is called Shimmer Sheetz (by Elizabeth Craft Designs.) It is shimmery and looks beautiful when you emboss it and then sand it so the embossing stands out. I did that on the left side of the card on a smaller front cut. The sentiment (by Deep Red) is also a new goodie and I colored the HUG part with gel pens. I like to think my hand made cards are hugs with a fold in them, and couldn't resist buying the stamp.

I am entering this card in the butterflies challenge at Anything Goes Challenge and the challenge at Craft-room Challenge to use something new.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Mervi said...

Hi Karen!
Fabulous new things, gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Debi said...

Yes it does! love that shimmery paper embossed so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

xxcalamityxx said...

Lovely card, thank you so much for joining us at Anything Goes for our in the garden challenge xhugsx Nikki