Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fall Stamp Camp Sneak Peak


Embossing is the theme of the challenge at Top Tip Tuesdays and it helped me decide which card to share with you today as a sneak peak to the "Every Day's a Holiday Stamp Camp" we are in the process of planning right now. If you are local to Wausau WI, mark your calendars for Thursday September 26th (6-9 p.m.) or Saturday October 5th (10-1 p.m.) for an opportunity to make some fun cards with my friend Phyllis and me. More info to follow, but contact me anytime to reserve your spot or for more details.

I love to emboss with my embossing folders and do it on many of my cards. On this card, I embossed strips of orange and gold with a Stampin' Up embossing folder, then layered them onto dark brown strips. I wove them over and under to create the background and added a leaf cut and embossed with a Spellbinders die. The Gratitude was cut with my Silhouette machine and is a Silhouette America cutting file. This card could be used for a fall thank you card or a Thanksgiving card and is one of my favorite cards I have designed for the stamp camp.

I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Bearly Mine Challenge.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Incredible design and I really love ALL the embossing detail you've added here. The feel of Autumn is truly represented here in your gorgeous card. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday and sharing your talents with us!
Hugs,
Lisa xx