Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Birthday Present for You! Happy Easter Too!



I don't normally make a big deal out of my birthday, but this year it falls on Easter, and Repeat Impressions has shared a birthday present for you- just click on the birthday present on the side of my blog and you can received 20% off your entire order of Repeat Impression's awesome stamps and products all week long!

I also was spotlighted this weekend on their blog here so if you ever wondered about my family or favorite stamping style or tools, now is your chance to read all about it. 20 seconds of fame, but a fun birthday surprise for me:)


I am sharing a birthday card I designed for the classes I teach in my home. The one they made was a Christmas card, but this was an example of how with different papers, it could become a fun birthday card. I love the sentiment from Printworks- so so true! The sides were punched with an ek success border punch.


The best part of this card was the pop out presents on the inside. Here is the tutorial where I learned how to do this- quite simple actually but fun when you open the card and they pop out.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Creative Corner and the Happy Birthday challenge at Charisma Cardz.

Happy Easter and Birthday Smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Wendy Wyman said...

Happy Birthday, Karen! Hope you are having a wonderful day and a Happy Easter too! What a fun card! Thank you for including a tutorial link as well. I'll have to try this out sometime. Good luck in the challenges!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges this week with your fabulous entry
LOve Mel

Leah l'Orange said...

simple but fab! love the pop-up card idea, and the gifts with bow design on the front is so appropriate! that sentiment is awesome. thanks for sharing your cute project with the Charisma Galz - good luck in our challenge!