Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner and Whoopsi Daisy Challenges


At Whoopsi Daisy Challenges they want us to Add a Sentiment to our cards this week, and at  Tammy's Scrapin Corner, they want to see paper piecing on our cards. I paper piece all the time and almost always include a sentiment on my cards. It answers the question- what am I trying to say with this card? Hambo Stamps has funny sentiments to go with their great stamps and that is why I love Hambo Stamps. Isn't this otter cute? I paper pieced him in grey and stamped the sentiment before "stitching" around the edge with my scor-bug and a blue marker. The card is a joy fold and this is what the inside looks like:


Another fun Hambo image and lol Hambo sentiment... Hope it puts a smile on your face:)

Stamping smiles, Karen


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

love your paper peiced otter and great sentiment-thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x

Adrienne Crist said...

Very cute! Cleaver sentiments that go together nicely!
Thanks for sharing with us at Tammy's Scrappin Corner this week!
Blessings,
Adrienne