Thursday, August 9, 2012

Crackerbox Palace Thursday and More Blog Candy!


It's Crackerbox Palace Thursday and I am sharing some cards I made featuring Friends stamps that are available from Crackerbox Palace. Today there is a bonus third card because I was having so much fun with the friend sentiments I didn’t stop at two:) You can win your choice of the stamps featured on one of these cards by leaving a comment at either blog. The simple requirements for a chance at winning this week’s blog candy are below.

 But first-  to find out the winner of last week’s blog candy of the stamps featured on one of the “Focus on Sentiment” cards last Thursday you need to visit the CBP blog here. I am on a mini vacation in Door County celebrating my anniversary with my DH and I scheduled this blogpost before I left. 

 If you are the lucky winner, please send me or Crackerbox Palace your address and your choice of which stamps you want, so we can get you the stamps you have won.  And remember you can win another CBP stamp of your choice simply by posting a card you made with the stamps you won to your blog or Splitcoast Stampers gallery and sending us a link.

My first card above features Trixie in the scalloped heart (Nestabilities) and a fun- and so true- sentiment about bras and friends. I used a highlighter to accent parts of the sentiment, and a heart border punch by Martha Stewart.



My second card and third cards features another beautiful friendship sentiment from CBP and a whole bunch of dies too numerous to name. But as usual, I want my cards to say something and either of these would be great for a good friend’s birthday or a thinking of you card.

So would you like to win the fun stamps featured on one of today’s cards? Here is how to win our weekly blog candy:

 1.) We have decided that becoming a follower on both blogs is going to be something we would prefer you do but not a requirement.  My blog is here and the Crackerbox Palace blog is here. 

2.) Leave a comment on either my blog or the Crackerbox Palace blog on the Thursday blogpost featuring CBP stamps.  If you leave a comment on BOTH blogs, you will be entered twice in the drawing.   The deadline to leave a comment will be the following Wednesday at Noon CST. Mr. Random will pick a winner from the comments and he or she will win the featured stamp(s). You must send me (khasheck@gmail.com) or Crackerbox Palace (crackerbox@crackerboxstamps.com)  an email with your home address so the stamps can be mailed to you. If we do not hear from you within two weeks after we announce your win, and we can’t reach you through a blog, your prize will be forfeited.  And if you post a card to your blog or to Splitcoast Stampers with the stamps you won and send a link to Crackerbox Palace, you will win another Crackerbox Palace stamp of your choice!!

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


3 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Karen, all three cards are fabulous!!!! I love all of the sentiments from Cracker Box Palace and they work perfectly with the die cuts, embossing folders and papers you used.
I hope you had a very special time in Door County. A little break from the heat has been very welcome. As you drive through the Appleton area be sure to give me a wave.

Diane Ronge said...

I think the card with the statement about the bras is so cute ! Would love to win it from this wonderful site without haveing to buy it. My wish list is really long But my checkbook is low.

Margy said...

I love the way you created the rainbow card - clever and cute! But I have to confess I like the good friends = good bras saying the best - too funny!