Friday, February 3, 2012

Flutterby Wednesday and Divas By Design Challenges


The challenge this week at Flutterby Wednesday is open as long as you use a butterfly, angel or fairy, and Anything Goes at Divas by Design. I found this colored notebook paper at JoAnn Fabric and Crafts and thought it would be fun on a card. I cut three strips of different colors and lengths and attached them to a white card. I stamped the butterflies twice (Inkadinkado). The edge of the front of the card was cut off to show the blue butterfly border (Memory Box) and then I added some of the butterflies with pearls to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a fun, pretty card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, how sweet. Love the colours and the butterflies are very pretty.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design. Sarah