Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cuttlebug Spot and Poodles Parlour Challenges


The challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot is "Spring is in the Air" and we are to make a feminine card at Poodles Parlour. Flowers are feminine and remind me of spring so I am entering this card I made with pre-colored flowers and piercing patterns from Fred She Said. I printed the flowers and leaves and layered them raising each layer with mounting tape. The outside and inside pieces of the flower were printed and I used a needle to prick each of the holes and then layered with the flower for a pretty focal piece. I used a Sizzix embossing folder on the green card and added a ribbon from SU to complete the feminine card.

Just have to share this- he is sooo cute and obviously smart too:) Hope it makes you smile like it did me:)



Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ivonne said...

Hi Karen. Beautiful card, I love that color combo. And I love Ryan too, he is soooo cute!! Hugs, Ivonne

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.