Friday, October 7, 2011

StampsRUs, Lollipop Crafts and I Did It Creations Challenges


Halloween and Autumn are the themes at StampsRUs, Lollipop Crafts and I Did It Creations Challenges this week. I made this CAS Halloween card for a child using a Too Cute digital stamp from Pink Gem Designs. I simply printed it, cut it out with my nesties and weaved some black and orange bakers twine in the holes. The orange card was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Just precious! Love how you used the twine on this too. So cute.
Lynn

susan said...

Cute card! I think any child would love to get this for Halloween. Great idea to use twine on this and a good choice for that Cuttlebug folder, too. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 75! Good Luck!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so cute, just brings smiles all over. Love how you used the twine through the outside. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

adorable card.