Friday, September 23, 2011

Nettie G's Digital Gems and Ooh-La-La Creations Challenges


The challenge at Netti G's Digital Gems is Anything Goes and at Ooh-La-La Creations it is Punches and Dies. I created this card using several dies and a darling Wee Henrietta Witch digital stamp from Hambo Stamps. Isn't she cute? Of course I paper pieced parts of her costume and colored the rest with my copics. I cut her out and mounted her on a circle cut out with my nesties and embossed with the Cuttlebug spider web folder. The rosette was cut out with a Tim Holtz die and I added some fun ribbon and a button to complete this card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

So very cute. Love that little rosette too.
Lynn

Moments by Marla said...

Love your card! I have the spider web embossing plate and the nesties, but never thought of putting these two together. Thank you for your inspiration!

Linda said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the way you colored and put together this adorable card.

Doreen said...

What a great card,love the image.xxx

Doreen said...

Oops sorry Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

Ashley said...

Cute card! I LOVE the spider web embossing! Thanks for joining us at NettieG's!

~Ashley
NettieG's DT

Ellis said...

Cool Halloween card, love the green hair! =)
Thanks for joining us at NettieG's Digital Gems!
Hugs, Elenor

Unknown said...

Aww such a cute card Karen!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week! :)
Lizy DT x