Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Some Lines and Card Makin' Mamas Challenges

The challenge at Just Some Lines this week is Fall Colors and at Card Makin' Mamas it is to use punches. I got this new jack-o-lantern face punch (Fiskars) last weekend at a stamp show and just had to try it out on a fun Halloween card. Orange is my favorite fall color and my husband's favorite color all the time. The "Spooky" is a darling digi from Meljens and I added a spider stamp. I also used a punch on the corners and added orange brads to complete the CAS card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fun card! Thank you so much for joining our Fall Colors challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

Sara said...

Perfectly adorable! I love the jack o'lanterns, they are so cute! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thank you for playing with us in our "Fall Colors" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

Love, Laura
JSLDT

Tina said...

such a fun card..made me smile

thanks for joining us at just some lines

Tina
jsldt