Tuesday, November 23, 2010

7 Kids College Fund Challenge & WINNER


The challenge at 7 Kids College Fund was to make and post a thank you card as we are thinking of what we are thankful for this week. I made this card as part of a gift for my daughter-in-law to be for thank yous for her showers. The stamp is from Stampin Up and the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug. I used nesties to make the three layers for the flower using cardstock, newspaper and velum and a gem in the center.

I am thankful for my wonderful family and for the lovely wedding coming in just a few weeks. I am thankful for my friends and all the joy they bring to my life. And I am grateful for this awesome hobby as it too added friends and great joy to my life. And I am grateful to my Followers and Subscribers on my blog.

I am loving the makeover my blog recently had and am grateful to Sara and Michael for all their help. I drew from the current followers on my blog and the winner of the package of blog candy is: Barbara Colbert.  Please contact me with your address so I can mail it and Congratulations!!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I love this thank you card! You did an awesome job! You are so welcome and thanks for mentioning us in your current remodel! We had fun working with you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Happy Creating! Sara

Barbara Colbert said...

Great thank you card!!! And how exciting to have a wedding coming up!!!!!
It is a great look on the blog too!!! Happy Thanksgiving!