Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You #56 Challenge

 


I have designed two cards today for this great challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You. I have often participated using their awesome sketches and this week they have a special challenge and if you win, you get to be on their design team! That is my dream- to be chosen for some design teams and one of these days, I am going to make that dream come true.

The first card uses Martha Stewart and SU punches and an embossing folder also from SU. I colored the gem with my purple Copic and stamped the sentiment inside another SU punch.

 


The second card (using the same sketch) again uses a SU border punch and stamps from Raisin Boat. Isn't the "peace mouse" cute? Not sure where I got the paper from (it was in my stash) but it seemed appropriate for the theme.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

cute cards!