Monday, June 14, 2010

TCP Tuesday 112 and Last Day for Blog Candy

 


My card today is for the challenge at TCP Tuesday to use the colors plum, vanilla and chocolate in our card. I had been wanting to use these new Inchies stamps from Inkadinkado and so I stamped them in plum, punched out and layered on plum cardstock in the inside of the card. The front was embossed with a new Tim Holtz distressed embossing folder and then a square frame cut out just slightly bigger than the square inside. Don't know if you can tell, but the friend inchie was raised with thick mounting tape.

Tomorrow I draw for the blog candy prize- a dozen original cards with envelopes, bunch of ribbon and rubons and other cool stuff. All you neeed to do to qualify is to be a public follower of my blog (with a box or pix on the blog) by midnight tonight! So easy and you just might win!

I appreciate all my subscribers- I really do! But the design teams look at how many followers a blog has as a sign of how active it is. So thanks for visiting and following my blog!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: