Thursday, May 13, 2010

FTTC66 & Card Patterns #63 Sketch

 


To make this romantic card I used the sketch from Card Patterns challenge and the challenge from Flourishes Timeless Tuesday to use a picture in our card. I have been wanting to use more of the Clear View transparencies that I have been hoarding and this was a perfect time to use one. I punched my new Martha Stewart border punch twice leaving room in the middle for a ribbon and added pearls to the ribbon. Then I simply mounted the picture on pink and black cardstock and added some flowers and the love stamp from SU.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I love this card...you did a beautiful job! Oh Thanks for my birthday card...I loved it! Happy Creating! Sara

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Karen! LOVE the clear view image and the colors! Great looking card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

whoistracy said...

This is beautiful! I love that silhouetted image you used.

Denise Clark said...

You've given me inspiration to get my transparencies out! I have some and haven't done anything with them. Your card is terrific and does feel very romantic! Love that you put the transparency over patterned paper. Great card!

Unknown said...

This is super pretty, Karen!! I love the silhouette picture you used... so romantic!
Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

Silke Ledlow said...

Karen ,I agree with Maki this card is super pretty and I like the silhouette image too!!! Hugs ~S~