Monday, May 17, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C37 & Blog Candy

 


The challenge this week at Crazy 4 Challenges was to use a pocket in our cards. I used the Robo Party stamp set from Raisin Boat and created a birthday party invitation. The details of the birthday bash would be written or typed on the piece that comes out of the pocket. I used two candle punches- one a border and the single candle punch on the bottom. The upper robot is paper pieced and the lower round one colored with copics, cut out and layered on blue circle. The paper is an old one from TAC that was in my stash.

Blog Candy reminder: If you sign up to be a follower before June 10th, you will be in a drawing for a bunch of my favorite cards ready to be sent or copied. If you have already signed up, but do not appear on the blog, please check your settings. A friend discovered she had signed up "anonymously" and if I can't see you there, I can't include you in the drawing. Thanks!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: