Saturday, May 15, 2010

Color Q Challenge

 


I decided to do a color challenge this week- lately I know what sketch I am using and the stamps but then struggle with what colors to use, so I thought I would try something "outside my box". Colour Q's selection of Kiwi Kiss and Groovy Guava to go with black, white and kraft is definitely not one I would have chosen, but I like how it turned out. I just love the tree stump from my newest rented stamp set from Raisin Boat. The set is called "Arboretum Leaves" and includes this cool stamp and some of the best leaf stamps I have ever seen. The background is a new Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folder.

 


Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

Wow! I like those colors together...I would have never thought of them together either! Great Job! I love the TH emboss plate! Great Job Karen! Happy Creating! Sara

LeAnne said...

This is so interesting---I LOVE this image you've used! Very creative! Thanks for playing with us at CQC!!!