Monday, November 27, 2017

YouTube Impressions of Tarnished Foil Technique Collaboration with Melissa Kerman


I am excited to share that my YouTube video that went live today is part of a collaboration with Melissa Kerman and we are both showing cards made with versions of her Impressions of Tarnished Foil Technique. Here is a link to my YouTube tutorial and here is a link to Melissa’s video tutorial.

Have you ever seen a card on Pinterest or Facebook and were so blown away by the look of it, you knew you had to find out how it was made and make your own? That happened the first time I saw a card Melissa Kerman made with her Impressions of Tarnished Foil technique over a year ago. Here is a link to a Pinterest board where both Melissa and I pin our cards with this technique and if you page down, it is the one with the owl and the tree background. Here is a link to Melissa's original blog tutorial of the Impressions of Tarnished Foil technique she created.

I have made many cards with this technique using different colors of StazOn, embossing powders and embossing folders. Melissa is a Stampin’ Up demonstrator and uses their products to make many gorgeous cards with her Impressions of Tarnished Foil technique.  I am showing how to make this card in my video here:

Melissa’s video shows a version of her technique she is calling Impressions of Frosty Foil. This is the gorgeous card she is showing us how to make in her video here:


Here is a link to Melissa's blog post with this card and more details about our collaboration. I will share a couple more cards I made with this technique tomorrow on my blog. Check out this new card Melissa posted this weekend with her technique:


Be sure to watch both videos and thanks for commenting, sharing and becoming subscribers on both of our YouTube channels. And thanks for helping us #share the joy of creativity.

No comments: