Friday, October 13, 2017

Love Playing with New Inks and Stamps

I saw a card made with this Namaste stamp from Impression Obsession on a blog or Pinterest and absolutely had to find it and buy it. The message is so beautiful and inspiring. I attached a stencil I created with a leaf die from Stampendous onto a piece of kraft cardstock and sponged fall colors of Distress Oxide ink through it. Then I simply stamped this inspiring stamp in black ink, added some brown sequins and attached to a dark brown cardbase. 

Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity.

7 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

What a beautiful sentiment and a perfect background for it.

Fikreta said...

very nice!
hugs

Glennis F said...

Lovely result

kiwimeskreations said...

Great sentiment and a lovely card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and a wonderful sentiment. I love the leaf in those colors.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful! xoxo

Celeste Goff said...

I simply adore this!