Monday, May 29, 2017

Congrats 2017 Graduate Card

My great niece (yes I am that old! My nephew's daughter is graduating from high school!) graduated this weekend and this is the card I made for her. The colors are gold and maroon as those are her school colors- at least they were many, many year ago when I graduated from the same high school:) I started with the negative of a piece of Gina K's Foil-Mates foiled with her gold sequins. I layered it on black and then onto a maroon cardbase. I die cut a celebrating female grad out of gold and out of the foil sheet and inlaid her back in the shape's hole. I die cut and attached "congrats" and the year 2017 (dies from Tonic Studios.) 

I just can't waste any of the gorgeous golden sparkly foil, so I put it inside the card where I wrote my message of graduation best wishes. 



Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This sparkly card must look amazing IRL - it's pretty impressive in the photos!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This looks like a fun card. I am sure it is more spectacular in person as well.

Emma Williams said...

What a fabulous background and such a fun card ~ it's fab! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x