Saturday, February 18, 2017

Easter or Spring Cards 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is: Easter or Spring Cards 4 Kids! Create and link any spring or Easter card appropriate for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: Bugaboo is giving their winner 4 digis of their choice! And the winner from Tonic Studios receives a collection of eight Nuvo Crystal Drops! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

I featured Bugaboo's colored digi "Hey Chickie" on my Easter card. I added some Easter egg brads and a Happy Easter stamp to complete my CAS square card.

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

cute card!
hugs , 𝓯𝓲𝓴𝓲
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and I love that chickie!

Sybrina K said...

Cute! You make me wish I would've gone with a larger chickie on my card. Oh well, live and learn... :)

Lori Turner said...

hee hee hee...I love this chicken and that sentiment! Thanks so much for having me as Guest Designer Karen! I have had a blast for such a great cause! Thanks again! xoxoxo