Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Spread Love Rainbow Card


Spreading love is a good thing anytime and I had fun playing with my Color Burst powders to create this card. I used my ROY G BIV rainbow colors of Color Burst to create the background in this card. When it was dry, I created a heart out of safety pins and added "love" cut out with a Tonic Studios die and "spread" cut out with a Memory Box alphabet set of dies. I had some extra rainbow colored watercolor paper so I added some hearts to the inside of the card too:
These scribble hearts were cut out with a die from Tim Holtz. Have a great day and spread some love in whatever you do.

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Beautiful like him. Janny

kiwimeskreations said...

What a unique and beautiful card Karen. Love the safety pins!! The way you have used the rainbow paper for the scribble hearts is so pretty too.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful and colorful card design and using the safety pins that way is a lovely idea.