Saturday, October 15, 2016

Celebration Cards 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is: Celebration Cards 4 Kids!  Create and link any celebration card appropriate for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: DRS Designs is giving their winner a $10 gift certificate! And the winner from Kitchen Sink Stamps receives a $25 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

I am featuring a sweet digi from DRS Designs called Skating Penguin on my CAS celebration card for a child today. I printed him, did a little coloring and paper piecing and cut him out. I created a red card base with an embossing folder and popped him up on mounting tape for dimension when attaching. I added a cheerful "Jingle Bells" cut with a die from Die-Versions.

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

So cute! The kids will love this. I love that penguin with an attitude.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and I really like that little penguin. I am sure the kids will like it too!