Thursday, September 22, 2016

Playing with New Tonic Christmas Dies


I am so happy that Tonic Studios has listened to their American die lovers and started making more smaller dies that easily fit on A2 or smaller size card bases. I recently purchased several new Tonic Christmas header dies and wreath frame die sets and all of them would fit beautifully on A2 cards if desired. For my first card above I chose to use both the Merry Christmas Header Fold Die Set and the Mistletoe Wreath Frame Set and so I made a slightly larger card. These dies are so gorgeous, I really didn't have to do anything but cut them out and attach to a red card base. I love the peace dove in the center of the Mistletoe Wreath Frame and I cut it all out in a text Christmas designer paper and popped up the center. I decided to try cutting the Merry Christmas Header Die out of the center of a navy piece instead of on the fold and to attach it to an A2 white card base and loved this look too:


The extra snowflakes are from the Festive Flurry Christmas Strip Die Set and I finished this card with white and midnight blue Nuvo Crystal Drops. 

4 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Your creations are always beautiful!! Hugs!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Karen - you really do make the dies 'sing'
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards.

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous Karen! Love those amazing die cuts!