Monday, September 26, 2016

Christmas Blessings Pull Charm Card


If you follow me, you know I love interactive and fun fold cards and I have been having so much fun playing with my new dies from Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts! This is the card I designed for the classes I teach in my home. I used several designer cardstock weight papers as well as kraft and green cardstock and created the frame for the pull element. The little hanging tree is another Karen Burniston die which is part of the Holiday Charms collection. I stamped "Wishing You" (an old Printworks stamp) because when you pull the tab, this is what you see:

My Christmas wishes for you and all - Love, Hope and Peace. I punched a label in the green base and again in kraft, stamped the wishes (older stamp from CTMH) and then inlaid it so that it lays flat. I added another lovely Christmas die in the inside (from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions) and am sharing another view of the front as well: 




4 comments:

Barb said...

A lovely Christmas card and a very clever idea. Great fun. Barbxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

A lovely Christmas card design. That tree would be a cute ornament too!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous! I agree with Verna...it would make an awesome ornament!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous! I agree with Verna...it would make an awesome ornament!