Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Birthday DH Watercolor Card


Today is my DH's birthday and I made this card special for him. His favorite color is orange, so I used my Color Burst and Brushos to make this watercolor background. He also loved cats, so this loving kitties stamp from So Suzy Stamps is perfect for him. The "love" is a die from Penny Black.

I am entering this card in the Wonderful Watercolor challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

7 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Very pretty and incorporating all the things your DH loves is perfect. I'll have to try those brushos, your background is really gorgeous!

Robin said...

Another beautiful card! I love the background you created. Hugs, Robin

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the kitties in the tree against the glorous beack ground Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Glittered Paws said...

Love this card - love the background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and lovely branch image with the kitties. This would be a wonderful anniversary card too!

Sandy said...

Karen this is so sweet and your background is wonderful.
You have the cutest smile!!
sandy xx

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful background with lovely oranges and the black silhouette is striking. Thanks for joining us in the Watercolor challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!