Friday, June 5, 2015

Shades Easel Grad Card on Crackerbox Palace Friday


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing one more graduation card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. I started with a yellow card base and added layers of black and white cardstock. I die cut Memory Box’s small Circle Burst Die for my “sun”. I stamped CBP’s sun in shades and graduation hat with black ink, cut them out and popped them up with pop dots. Then I stamped the perfect sentiment also in black ink.

This card is an easel card, so the front folds down and is held upright with the green piece on the bottom of the inside which is also popped up on pop dots. I stamped another perfect graduation sentiment from Crackerbox Palace on that piece.

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Penny’s Paper-Crafty and Wonderful Wednesdays.

7 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Very nice grad card, loving that sun created by the circle die!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun Gard card Karen - love the die cut, it is the first time I have seen it.
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda said...

What a fabulous grad card Karen! I love that circle die cut out and I love your little sun with the grad hat. Too cute! Hugs, Brenda

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome graduation card and one to surely bring a smile too. I love the cute shades and sentiment you used for it.

Vicky Briggs said...

I love the sun cut out with the saying, great job! It's a wonderful card. Thanks so much for making our stamps look SO good!
Vicky Briggs

Doudou said...

Love it! Very cute card!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Darling! Love the combination of the stamp and the die. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday.