Thursday, May 21, 2015

Celebrate Color and Beauty



I am still having fun with Brushos and new stamps and dies and made this CAS card recently with all of them. I sprinkled my favorite colors of Brushos (turquoise and ostwald blue which has shades of purple in it) on watercolor paper and spritzed it with gold glimmer mist so the colors pop with sparkly color. I stamped So Suzy Stamps beautiful peacock in black and then cut out with several sizes of square stitched dies from Lil' Inker. I did a little trimming so the black shows through when I layered them on a black cardbase. I die cut and attached "celebrate" from Penny Black to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments and the no patterned paper challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday.

6 comments:

Gerrina said...

This card looks stunning! Love the shape and the purple!

kiwimeskreations said...

Simply stunning Karen - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and artistic as usual. I love it!

Blossom Cards said...

simply beautiful thanks very much for taking the time to share your wonderful talents with FTT Rachel dt

Carole Z said...

This is stunning Karen, beautiful colours, hugs Carole Z xx

Aunty Sue said...

This is such a lovely card Karen thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck