Monday, June 2, 2014

Sparkly Tulle Congrats Dress Card

This card is a part of my new Dresses to "Die" For class and I had so much fun designing it! I found some sparkly aqua tulle at our local JoAnn's and could not resist it- my favorite current color and all sparkly for feminine cards. I started with an aqua card and a peach front piece die cut with a Spellbinders die. Then I die cut the Stampin' Up dress twice in sparkly white and the dress form in black. I layered one of the dress hems under the dress and attached the tulle around the waist. I taped it down with a sparkly aqua glitter tape and added a flower tinted with aqua ink. I colored some pearls aqua with a Copic and gave her a matching necklace. I finished the card with a Congrats cut with a die from Penny Black.

I am entering this card in the Congratulations challenge at Kitty Bee Designs and the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is one elegant dress design. Love the idea of adding the tulle.

Zella said...

WOW - so pretty! Love that sparkling tulle! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Aloha Friday #24 - Graduation/Congratulations. Hope to see you back again and again!!!
Blessings,
Zella