Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Love is in the Air


Maybe it is Valentine's Day approaching, but I am seeing more and more pinks and reds and spring colors with a Love theme out in blogger land. Sure is better than snow and cold! I bought the "No Peeking" stamp by The Artful Stamper on a recent stamping road trip and decided to ink it up for an easel Love card. Of course I paper pieced everything I could and colored the rest. The love is a die from W plus 9 and I cut it twice, offsetting the colored layer with a black layer and attaching with pop dots so it holds the front up.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Scribble and Scrap.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Alyx said...

So cute.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx