Friday, October 4, 2013

My Favorite Crackerbox Palace Sentiment Stamp


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a card I made with my favorite sentiment stamp from Crackerbox Palace. I just love what this stamp says- it is just perfect for a card maker like me (and you!) I stamped it on a white piece in my favorite aqua blue ink and sponged the edges with the same ink. I am loving the ombre look with different shades of a color, and I cut out triangles in different shades of aqua blue to fit in the hexagon space created with a Nestabilities die. I added a butterfly (punch by Martha Stewart) and a couple gems to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty and the challenge at Simon Says Stamp to use dots on our cards. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

What a cute card - love the dotted hexagon!

Heather said...

A fabulous card, I love your design and combination of spotted colours. What a lovely sentiment and sweet butterfly!!

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
hugs
Heather xx

Helen said...

Great card - love the shaped design and you're right about the sentiment, it's a really good one.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x