Monday, July 15, 2013

Speedy and Friends and Simply Create Too Challenges


Favorite Technique is the theme at Speedy and Friends this week and Christmas in July is what Simply Create Too wants to see. I tried the Dryer Sheet Glitter Technique recently and it has become a favorite. It is a subtle way to add glitter to a card.

I am leaving in a minute for a day with family, but if you want to learn more about the technique, here is a tutorial. Or email me with questions- I am always happy to help.

Stamping smiles, Karen

7 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Karen - thank you for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends - I have not tried this dryer Sheet Glitter Technique - thanks for the link - enjoy your week! Good luck in the draw - Gail DT

Winnie and Patty said...

Simply beautiful! Love the softness of this lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a cool technique - I did not know about this! Thanks for sharing the link. Beautiful card!

Thank you so much for entering Simply Create Too’s challenge! I hope you will play again in the upcoming challenges!
Cornelia – Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

Dewi Lestari said...

Very beautiful! Love the classic touch. Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Christmasi in July
Hugs
Dewi

Stampsnob. said...

MY dh laughed at me for storing the used dryer sheets now I will show him this beautiful creation and laugh at him..Lis

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Karen: Your card is so pretty! Thank you for joining our “Christmas in July” Challenge #41.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Pat said...

That is lovely. I'm going to have to check that technique out. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.